1. One Million by One Million is a global initiative conceived by Ms. Sramana Mitra, an M.I.T. alumna, Silicon Valley-based entrepreneur, and strategy consultant who has founded 3 companies herself and provided strategy consulting to over 80 organizations.
2. Our goal is to help a million entrepreneurs reach a million dollars in annual revenue by 2020.
3. 1M/1M business development methodology consist of: Start-up Demystification> Idea Validation> Bootstraping> Positioning> Go To Market> Financing>Exit Strategy.
4. It is a case-study-based online educational program tought by Ms. Sramana Mitra via video lectures and one-on-one consulting at public and private online roundtables. The program also includes introductions to customers, partners and investors (pre-seed, seed, angel, VC, bank, alternative financing).
5. The public roundtable is a free program accessible to any enrepreneur from anywhere in the world. The rest of the services are for 1M/1M paying members. A one-year membership is $1000 and it is nessesary in order to keep the program going and self-funded.
6. If you have any questions about 1M/1M, feel free to call me at 786-301-2456.
7. We are open to partnerships with entrepreneurial support organizations worldwide. If you are running a start-up incubator and want to learn more about how we could work together, please give me a call at the number above.
8. My current role at 1M/1M is research on seed financing for entrepreneurs. I interview anyone and everyone who has anything to do with early stage business financing and that includes banks, state development agecies, Angel investors, VCs, as well as incubators and accelerators which also provide mostly pre-seed money for entrepreneurs. If you interested in early stage business financing, you can learn a lot by reading my interviews.
9. I am one of the first 1M1M Ambassadors who are all working towards the same goal in every corner of the world, from Silicon Valley to Africa.
10. The goal is very simple: together with the local entrepreneur-supporting organizations to shepherd each entrepreneur to their first $1million in revenue and beyond.
11. The elegance of this strategy is that the credit for the achievement will go largely to the local EDOs and the hard work of the entrepreneurs themselves.
About me: I am Irina Patterson, was a Medical Doctor and tech PR executive in the past, My current passion is entrepreneurship. Nowadays, I spend most of my time working on developing 1M/1M. I value detailed analytical work, but I don't take myself too seriously. In my spare time, I twist whimsical balloon art and practice explaining business issue with funny cartoons. Feel free to reach me by leaving your comments below or follow me on Twitter @mylifeandart